is looking for candidates with copy editing experience of 5-10 years preferably in a consulting environment to ensure quality standards for client reporting.
1. Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree for candidates with English as the native language
Skills and Competencies:
1. Quick at adapting to unique editorial/ brand guidelines recommended by donors and clients
2. Attention to detail and the ability to work well under tight deadlines
3. Good team working skills and ability to work with minimalistic supervision
4. Knowledge of Microsoft office including word, excel and power point. Experience in any design software will be a big plus.
5. Preferable – basic knowledge of banking and finance industry and/or degree in business writing
Interested candidate may submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org keeping job title "Ref: Copy Editior" in subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.